Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday Update-July 23rd

This week is going to be an exciting week!

Today, Monday, I had a great surprise from one of my friends. When we were at the premiere of The Dark Knight Rises, we were talking about how amazing her costume was, and about upcoming premieres and costumes. We both agreed that we wanted to go to the Catching Fire premiere together. I told her I wanted to be Katniss and she and I began to plan out our costumes. Today, she came in to camp with a mockingjay pin that looks ah-may-zing! And the kicker is that SHE MADE IT herself! It was the perfect start to the week, even though today kind of sucked.

Tomorrow, Tuesday, I will get to spend the afternoon after camp with my friend from college who is in the area for the day (she lives 6 hours away from me). We are going bowling and then out to dinner! I'm so excited!!!

Wednesday and Thursday will just be regular old days, but Friday will be the last day of theater camp, at which point the kids that I've been working with will put on their play Friday night.

Saturday and on, I'll be packing back up for college and re-arranging my room before I leave. It will be a race against time, but hopefully I'll get everything done before I go back.

This past weekend has been kind of bad, though. I had my braces adjusted, and the rubber bands are killing me. But other than that, I can't complain. I have this week's blog posts all planned out (and I've been writing them ahead of time, to keep my sanity and to make sure they are up on time) so this should be an exciting week for you and I! Post down below with what you are up to this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment