Saturday, July 21, 2012

Nail of the Day

This is my nail polish of the day. I used Sinful Color's Unicorn and Julep's Daisy. Unicorn applied kind of sheer (to get it opaque took me 3 coats) and it applies a little streaky, but I think that's to be expected of a color that cost me $1.99 at Walgreens. And who doesn't want a color called Unicorn?! Daisy on the other hand applied perfectly opaque. I didn't have to go over the stripe a second time or anything. I can't wait until I get to paint this all over my nails! Daisy was one of the colors I received in my first Julep Maven box.

Overall, this is a really easy design, and it didn't take me too long to paint, so I'm very pleased with it!

1 comment:

  1. Ha, I had the same thought when I purchased Unicorn! I ended up giving it away, because I couldn't stand working with it, but your nails are making me regret that decision!

    I would love it if you checked out my blog!
    http://www.annabelpierce. com

    ReplyDelete