Wednesday, July 25, 2012

August Julep Maven Box

Julep Maven's August box orders just closed for the month, but I wanted to know if anyone ordered a box, and which box you got.

This upcoming box is:
 METALLICS!!
These colors are beautiful, but I almost skipped this month. To be honest, a lot of these colors I've seen before. But then I found a box that I fell in love with.

Here are this month's box options:

American Beauty:
Dakota and Stefani

Boho Glam: 
Isla and Piper

Bombshell:
Kim and Harley

Classic With A Twist:
Alfre and Felicity

IT Girl:
Melanie, Sienna, and Harley


I won't tell you what box I decided to go with, but you'll soon see when I receive the box in the mail :) 

Note: All picture credits go to Julep Maven and their blog site. 
To get your box, visit: HTTP://JULEP.COM/?R=22336094

What colors are your favorites? Which did you order? 

No comments:

Post a Comment