Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Mini Excitement

As I'm sitting here watching the season premiere of Covert Affairs (which is amazing so far!), I thought I'd tell you about what I just ordered: My first Julep Maven box.

If you've paid attention at all to my previous blog posts you'd concretely know two things:
1) Bath and Body Works is an addiction.
2) Nail Polish is pretty. I like it, and am addicted to it as much as Bath and Body Works.

Julep Maven is like the monthly beauty boxes except that it's a box of nail polish! I decided to become what they call a "Maven" by buying my first box. I'm super excited because I ordered it a couple of days ago and today received an e-mail saying that it shipped. I'll post pictures and the works when I receive it, for sure! :)

Have a great Tuesday! I'm going to go finish Covert Affairs and then go to sleep because I have to get up early in the morning for camp. I'm tired already just thinking about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment