Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday, July 30th Update!

The theater camp that I was working on ended on Friday. This means nothing to you all most likely, but it should. It means that I'm soon going to be going back to college, but that I'll have a bunch more time in the next two weeks to spend on my blog with you guys :)

The only thing that is really planned for this week in my social life is a nice dinner with some theater friends from high school. Nothing else too exciting. Oh my social life right now...

But I am going to be heading back to school very shortly! I've already done some school shopping, and I'm very excited already :) I do think I am going to go ahead with a college series for this blog. I think it will be fun, and for those of you excited about college or already in college, it could be helpful.

I also received some fun things in the mail today, and I'm ordering a couple things that should also be arriving soon, so stay tuned this week!

Have a great rest of the week, and thank goodness Monday is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment