Thursday, July 19, 2012

Favorite TV shows

Right now, I am probably sitting in line waiting for The Dark Knight Rises to premiere in theaters, so I thought it would only be fitting to talk about movies that I love today. Except that I can never choose what my favorite movie is. There are just so many movies, and it's so hard to just choose one.


So, how about I tell you my favorite TV show?


Picture from Castle's Facebook page
Castle, on ABC. If you've never heard of Castle (BLASPHEMY!!) then you need to. It's about a homicide detective (Kate Beckett) who works for the NYPD who ends up working with a mystery writer (Richard Castle) to solve cases. They work so well together, and it's a great show with great characters. You need to watch the pilot if you've never seen it before! Right now it is on break, but it will be back in the fall!


Castle is by far my favorite TV show, but I have SO many other favorites. And while Castle is on it's summer break, these are the other shows that I find myself watching: 

Big Bang Theory (that's a new favorite!)
Keeping Up With The Kardashians (and any spin off)
Bones

The Glass House (New favorite)
House (cancelled :()
Fear Factor
Glee
19 Kids & Counting
The Little Couple
Revenge
Greys Anatomy
Once Upon A Time
Big Brother
Covert Affairs
Royal Pains
Toddlers in Tiaras
Victorious (is that sad. iCarly is also pretty good recently...hey, it's summer and I'm bored.)
Dancing With the Stars (ONLY if Derek Hough is still dancing. If not, no deal.)
The Bachelor, Bachelor Pad
Switched at Birth
Ghost Hunters
America's Next Top Model
American Idol (ONLY Hollywood week. And last season they kicked off Colton and Skylar too early, so I'm still furious about that...)
Tia and Tamera
Wipeout
Make It Or Break It (Cancelled.)

I'm sure there are a bunch more shows that I'm forgetting, but as you can see, I have a TV problem. I clearly can't keep up with all of these shows. And, even if I listed a show as a favorite, it doesn't mean I watch it all the time. This list is definitely not in order of my favorites to least favorites, but it should give you all a pretty good understanding about the types of shows that I watch.

The nice thing about it too is that there are summers shows, and there are fall shows, and there are spring shows, so I'm not watching ALL of these shows at one time. But, a general rule is this: If Castle is on, I watch Castle, and nothing else. I don't miss Castle. Ever. Unless it's a dire situation. Or I'm dying. NEVER miss Castle.

If you are a fan of one or more of the shows I listed, please let me know! I also love show recommendations. I'm hoping to soon start watching New Girl and Game of Thrones. I've heard those are good ones.

If you are sitting in line waiting for the premiere of Batman, I hope you enjoy the movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment