Thursday, July 5, 2012

Small Update

I just thought I'd do a small update for you all :)

I'm still on summer break, and while I've so far been doing a good job blogging every day in the last couple of days, I am about to start working at a summer camp. The camp only goes until 3pm every day, so I'm hoping that I'll still have plenty of time (and content!) to keep blogging every day :) I'm trying really hard, so I hope it pays off!

I also haven't yet received my influenster voxbox yet, although I should be getting it in the next couple of days because I've started to see people on YouTube receiving the box and making reviews. But the day that I get it, I'll be sure to show it to you all, and soon after get reviews of the products when I start using them.

I've got the next week's blog posts planned out, so be looking out for some fun things!

No comments:

Post a Comment