Saturday, July 14, 2012

Katniss For A Day!!!

Yesterday, my friend and I were supervising some kids at camp, and while they were playing a game, my friend asked if she could braid my hair. Of course I said yes, because I'd never turn down how good it feels to have someone play with my hair! She mentioned that she knew how to do the Katniss braid, from the Hunger Games (Side note: If you haven't read the book or watched the movie go do it NOW! It's a great series and I'm a little obsessed with it!!!). Since I'm a huge fan of Katniss Everdeen, I asked her to do the Katniss braid for me. Here's what it looked like (at the end of the day, mind you):


This braid is SO pretty and super practical. I now understand why Katniss kept her hair this way in the Hunger Games. It keeps all of your hair out of your face all day, and it doesn't fall down at all. I am just in love with it.

I just wish I knew how to braid my hair this way! If you know how to do it, please let me know. I'm in love with it!!!

Bonus: It also looks pretty when you take it down at night :)
LOOK AT THOSE CURLS!! It's pretty braided and it's pretty when you take it out!!!
Sold on this braid yet?

I am. I felt like Katniss Everdeen for the day, which was nice, because it was a bad Friday the 13th. Can we pretend the braid gave me Katniss's strength throughout the day? Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment