Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Nail of the Week

This is my nail polish of the week. I say "nail of the week" instead of "nail of the day" because I've had this color painted on my nails since this past Saturday, and it is now Wednesday night. I'm wearing Chinaglaze's Ruby Pumps with a basic red color on my accent nail.

I really judge nail polish quality on how long it stays on. I'm not the kind of person to repaint my nails every over day. I'm just too busy and too impatient with nail polish. I'm super happy with this nail polish because it has lasted me five days. As you can see, it has started chipping in the corners of my first two fingers, but that's to be expected after five days. I'm also REALLY rough on my nails, so for a polish to stay more than 3 days on my nails is a huge plus. 


This nail polish is gorgeous. It sparkles in the sunlight light a beauty, and I get a lot of compliments on the color because it reminds people of the Wizard of Oz. If you don't already have this polish in your collection, I really recommend getting it at Ulta, Sally's, or anywhere else that sells Chinaglaze polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment