Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday Update

I thought I would start doing a Monday Update. It can be about what happened today, what happened over the weekend, what is going on this week, or anything in general that I feel like sharing.

First off, my Julep Maven box came in the mail a couple of days ago!! I've already taken pictures of the products that I got, and I'm working on testing them out. There should be a blog post coming in a couple of days for that :)

Second, I burnt my foot today when I got into the shower. It still hurts, which is the only reason why I'm thinking about it. I think Monday Updates are quickly turning into "what random thought is on Katie's mind now?"

Third: This week, I'm going to the Dark Knight Rises premiere with a friend. I'm not a huge Batman fan at all but my friend is. I like Catwoman though, and my friends mean the world to me, so I agreed to go with my friend. I've only been to one midnight premiere before, and that was for Harry Potter 7 Part 2, and I just love the anticipation and excited feeling of midnight premieres. I'm actually really excited for Thursday night :)

Fourth: I'm tired, and I have a headache, but that isn't going to stop me from posting today (although that explains the lack of pictures for today's post...)! I'm super proud that I've kept up my goal of blogging every day in July. I just hope I can keep up with it in the next couple of days!

I think that will conclude the Monday Update. If you'd like, I can do sort of like a questionnaire every monday, and you can post questions down below :) I'd totally be up for that, and I think it's a great way to interact with you all!

Have a great night and I'll see you tomorrow with another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment