Sunday, July 1, 2012

Summer Influenster Box!!!

I just thought that I would update you all and let you know that I got contacted by Influenster to receive their summer voxbox! I'm super excited to get it in the mail (getting anything in the mail is exciting when you don't get much mail like me! :P) and I'll post pictures and do reviews when I receive the box!

In case you don't know about Influenster, it is an online site that sends out free products to people for review. All you have to do is sign up and take some quizzes. You won't always get a voxbox, and you have to be selected to receive them, but they are completely free, which is exciting and fun! I think it's a great way to try out new things, and all you have to do it give your honest opinion of them, which is great! If you don't already have an influenster account, you need to make one! Just visit: http://www.influenster.com/ :)

I'll let you all know when I receive the box! It should be coming in a week or so!

Oh, and happy July 1st :)

No comments:

Post a Comment