Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Quick Note

I just got back from being with my friend from college who was visiting my home town and one of my friends who lives here in my hometown. I'm super tired, but I'm still going to post today!

I wanted to just talk about how important being with friends are. I know that I spend a lot of time and money on beauty products, nail polish, and bath products. I read a lot of blogs and watch a lot of youtube videos, educating myself as much as I can on the topics that interest me. These things mean nothing though, if we don't have friends to share it with, and I think I realized that most of all today. We went bowling today, and I really enjoy bowling, but I suck at it, but I realized that it didn't matter because my friends loved bowling, and I loved spending time with them.

The best gift you can give to your friends is the gift of your time. I was tired today after camp, but I still made time for my friends, and I think that is super important.

Just cherish the time that you have with your friends. You never know when you are going to be a cross-country drive from them, or not even have them in your life at all. The beauty videos can wait until later, but make your friends a priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment