Wednesday, July 4, 2012

What's On My Toes?

 Happy 4th of July to all of those in the United States! In honor of the red, white, and blue colors, I thought I'd share the perfect red nail polish for all of your festive designs:


Introducing Ole Caliente by Essie. I really love this color. I bought it about 3 months ago when I was still in college, and have worn it on my toes ever since. It's the perfect red, and it stays on your toes without chipping for a while. What I especially love is that it's a super bright red instead of being a deep red, so it's perfect with a tan!


I used this with a pretty blue color from Revlon and a basic white polish to make some red, white, and blue nails for the holiday. If you see the polish, I'd suggest you pick it up! It's got a great formula, and is super pretty!!! I got mine at Target, but I know they have them at Ulta as well. 


Have a happy 4th, and let me know if you pick this color up!

No comments:

Post a Comment