Thursday, July 12, 2012

Bath and Body Works Semi-Annual Sale Haul

Today, I thought I'd share with you all my haul from the semi-annual sale at Bath and Body Works. I bought a LOT of stuff, but it was all super cheap because of the sale! Here is the damage that I did:


Yeah, I have a serious addiction. Bath and Body Works support group, anyone? The saddest thing is that I took this picture and then realized that I forgot to include a couple of things, so my haul is even bigger than what I included here, not to mention the wall flower bulbs that I bought for my parents! Oh goodness...

Anyways, I figured I'd list off what I got for you all since there was so much to include in the picture!

Pocketbac Holders: Blue holder with a green handle, pink/white/yellow with a pink handle, yellow/white/green with a yellow handle, and a really pretty pale pink one that has little beads in light pink, orange, and yellow
Pocketbacs: Wildberry Dahlia, California Poppy, Papaya Melon Scoop, Pink Daisy (this one smells AMAZING!!!), and Lemon Sunshine Slush. 
I've made the mistake in the past of getting sugary food scents, and it makes me sick to try and eat with that smell on my hands, so I've opted for either fresh clean scents, or fruity scents. 
Mini Body Sprays: Wild Berry Tulips, Wild Citrus Sunflower, and Wild Apple Daffodil.
This entire spring line was amazing, which is why I had to buy one of each of the sprays, and I'm going to miss these scents since they have been discontinued :(
Mini Shower Gels: (2) Malibu Heat (which sounds kind of dirty, to be honest), and 1 Wild Citrus Sunflower.
Shower Gels: Butterfly Flower, Rays of Citrus, Wild Berry Tulips, Velvet Tuberose, Wild Citrus Sunflower (3), Wild Honeysuckle, and Enchanted Orchid.
Body Sprays: Wild Berry Tulips, and Wild Citrus Sunflower. I know I bought the minis of these, but these are now my go-to every day scents. I've made a nice dent in the Wild Berry Tulips, which is from my first BBW haul, and when I realized how much I liked it, I went back and got the minis. It's an addiction, I know.
Wallflower Refills: White Citrus and Fresh Cotton. I like my room smelling all nice and clean.
Foaming Hand Soaps: Fresh Picked Raspberries, Raspberry Pink Peony, Wildberry Hibiscus, White Citrus.
Deep Cleansing Hand Soap: Wildberry Hibiscus, Wild Honeysuckle, Tropical Papaya.


What I forgot to take a picture of: Scent portable refills in Fresh Cotton (they are odor neutralizing and go in my car. These keep my car from smelling like Chick-Fil-A when I bring it home in my car!), and a mini lotion in the scent Wild Citrus Sunflower. I wasn't joking when I said I loved the Wild Spring line.


Honestly, now that I look at it, it doesn't look like I did that much damage. I could have done a lot worse, and I used coupons on all of them. I also got 6 coupons for a free signature item with a $10 purchase, which is available to use in July, and a coupon for free shipping (although I usually don't order BBW online). All in all, it was a wonderful sale, and I'm looking forward to whatever BBW has in store for their fall and winter collections.

Bath and Body Works is a great company. I've never had any problem with them, and I'd definitely recommend shopping there if you get a chance!

Disclaimer: I purchase all of this with my own money. Bath and Body Works didn't pay me to show you all this nor are they paying me to mention them as a company. I get nothing from this haul except an excuse to buy more products...

No comments:

Post a Comment