Sunday, July 15, 2012

New Straightener!!!

I know I've been talking about hair a lot recently, but I'm just so into my hair. It's so long, so I can play with it a lot, and make it into so many different hairstyles. Hair has always been something that I've enjoyed switching up and perfecting.

My newest hair obsession:

A CHI Air. Oh yess. It's my new baby :) It heats up so quickly and does a great job when it's early in the morning and I'm in a hurry to get somewhere. It actually straightens my baby hairs instead of just "attempting" to straighten them.

This is my first CHI, which is kind of sad, I know. I just never could fathom spending $100 dollars on a straightener. I didn't trust the product. My best friend from college has a CHI and she used to straighten and curl my hair with hers before we went out for the night, and it did SUCH AN AMAZING JOB!!! I was blown away. And, to top it all off, my Revlon straightener was not doing that great of a job recently. Don't get me wrong, it still works, but now I understand why people pay such much for a CHI. It just seemed like every time I straightened my hair with the Revlon straightener, it would become frizzy so easily whenever I stepped outside, but now, my hair stays straight without any problem. My hair is also a butt-head to straighten, so it's nice that the CHI has no problem getting it straight the first time. It saves me a lot of time.

I still have my Revlon straightener, and have had it for about 4 years. I'm still going to keep it, even though I have my new CHI. The Revlon straightener will stay at home and be a backup just in case something happens with the CHI, but I doubt it will :P I'm still very happy with my Revlon straightener though. It's my ol' trusty. It's lasted 4 years and is still going strong (as strong as a $20 straightener can!).

I'm in love with this CHI, though. So much. If you don't already have one, check them out! I know the price tag can be ridiculous, but ULTA has them on sale sometimes. At least check it out. You might never go back to your cheaper straighteners ever again...

No comments:

Post a Comment