Thursday, July 26, 2012

Nail Polish Haul

These are the nail polishes I've picked up recently. I thought I'd share them with the nail polish addicts that read my blog :)

Sinful Color's Unicorn: I showed this one in a NOTD, but I thought I'd include it here since I did buy it recently. It was $1.99 at Walgreens.

Essie's Off The Shoulder: This is such a pretty pink. I've heard that people are having a hard time getting their hands on this one. I picked up the last one at my Target. I haven't tried this one on my nails yet, but it's going to be my next NOTD most likely.

OPI's Last Friday Night: This was from the Katy Perry collection from forever ago. I don't really know why it was still on the shelves at my Target. I've never seen this color in person because it was always sold out at Ulta when the collection came out. It was a lucky find, and I figured that if it was the only one, then it was fate. The sparkles mesmerized me as the polish threw itself into my cart, I swear.

That's all the nail polish that I've bought in the last couple weeks. I'm sure there will be more! I really haven't bought much recently, but there will be more hauls coming soon when I start to get ready to go back to college, rest assured.

No comments:

Post a Comment