Saturday, September 1, 2012

Bath and Body Works Haul!

My roommate and I went shopping today to celebrate a long weekend, so here is a small haul from Bath and Body Works:
I really just went into BBW to smell the new fall scents as well as the new Paris collection. There was a small 50% off table, which I found these on. I honestly didn't even hear of this I heart Watermelon line, but it was there in Cherry, Apple, and Basil. The cherry one smelled the best in my opinion, so that's the one I got. I bought the shower gel (left) and the foaming soap (right).

I also got one of those receipts that allow you to get $10 off a $30 purchase, so I redeemed that code. I think I want to go back during their buy 3 get 3 free and get the Paris Amour shower gel and the new Paris flowers spray and gel. The only problem is that I don't know what else for the 3 free. Leave me a comment down below as to what I should get!

----
DEALS RIGHT NOW AT BBW:
-2 Candles for $20
-BUY 3 GET 3 FREE off pretty much any signature item
-4 soaps for $15 or 6 for $20
-Stress Relief Body Washes (which are new!) for $5 instead of $13!
-50% off of their summer stuff
-Pocketbacks 5 for $5
-4 for $20 or 6 for $24 Wallflowers
-2 for $15 or 3 for $20 on their wallflower 2-packs (Great deal!)
-Buy 2 get 1 Free Lip glosses
-FREE items with $10 purchase using the code FREEFALL50 (expires Sept. 3rd) or AMOUR12 (expires on the 4th)
-20% off sitewide using the code RMNBBWAUG (expires on the Sept. 4th!)
-20% off all fall items and FREE items of your choice (up to $5) using code F126349 (expires on the 4th!)

The current coupon that they give you is save 40% off of your entire purchase from Sept. 4-16th which is a great deal!

They also gave out a flyer that said:
Join us for the Fall Festival! Saturday, Sept. 15 1-5pm. If during the event you but a home fragrance item you will get a FREE Pumpkin Carving Candle and exclusive bag! It's an $11.50 value.

Bath and Body works now has a $4.99 flat shipping rate on all purchases.
For this labor day weekend, you can use the code LABORDAY25 on US purchases to get your shipping for just $1 on any order of $25 or more! (expires on the 4th!)


There are just so many great deals going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment