Sunday, September 9, 2012

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo and Conditioner Review

Garnier Fructis has a new shampoo and conditioner. It's called Triple Nutrition. It's meant for people with dry, damaged hair, which is definitely me. I've always got split ends. Boo. I decided to try this out and see if it lives up to what it claims.


What it claims: Made of weightless avocado, olive, and shea oils, Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo and Conditioner is for magnified shine and hair so healthy, it bounces back to life.

How I thought it worked: I wasn't a huge fan of the scent on the shampoo, but the conditioner smelled fruitier and nice :) The smell stayed for quite a while (until I drown down the freeway with my windows open!). My hair felt really soft and nice today, and while the shampoo kind of made my hair tangled in the shower, it was easy to work with throughout the day. This was a good shampoo and conditioner to try!

Would I buy this? Actually, Yes. Honestly, every Garnier product that I've bought in the past has been a dud. This one was definitely an exception to that. It smelled great, and my hair felt great after I used this. I would definitely think about buying this again when I run out of my current shampoo and conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment