Saturday, September 8, 2012

BBW Online Order

As if shopping in the stores wasn't enough, I had to go online while they were still doing their buy 3 get 3 free offer. My excuse: there were a couple of shower gels that I wanted that were online only. And I had another "Spend $10 and get a signature item for free." So, I only had to pay for 2 of these 6 items, which is pretty good. I did pay shipping though, which was $4.99.

 Isn't the box cute!? As you can see, I ordered 6 shower gels. This was my first purchase from BBW online, simply because their shipping was super cheap, and of course because I wanted a couple of gels that I couldn't get in the store, like I said before. Here's a detailed look at what I got:

 Left to Right: Paris Nights, Paris in Bloom, and Love Love Love.
Left to Right: Wild Honeysuckle (Online only), Paris Amour, and Honey Autumn Apple (online only).

I'm super happy with everything. I had never smelled Honey Autumn Apple before, but I think it will be a big hit! It reminds me so much of Fall, and I can't wait to use it. As for the others, I had smelled them all in the stores, so I knew I'd love them. And Paris Amour is an old favorite :) 

Clearly, I have a problem, and WAY too many shower gels in my dorm room than I can possibly use up this year. Can you say ADDICTION!?

No comments:

Post a Comment