Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday Update: September 10th

I need to get back in the swing of doing these Monday Updates! The whole college series really got me out of my routine.

Current mood: Relaxed, content.
What color are my nails? As I'm writing this, still the pink Essie polish that I blogged about. It's chipping though, so I think I might put something different on tonight. If so, there will be a blog post soon :)
What did I do this weekend? I relaxed and did homework. I did get a nice drive into town though, and I got some great deals on a couple of things that I was shopping for. We had really nice weather on Saturday too! All in all, it was a nice, relaxing weekend.
What's planned for this week? Rehearsals, work, a couple of extra curriculars, and then I have a paper due this Wednesday too. Busy as always!
What am I looking forward to? GLEE!! It premieres on Thursday!!!! I love watching that show!
What am I dreading? That paper due on Wednesday. It's my first paper for this class, and if you make more than 2 grammatical errors, you get an automatic F. Yeah, it's legit. Hopefully, I can get a good grade on it!

Have a happy Monday!


Picture from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment