Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday Update: September 17th


What mood am I in? The tired mood. Can I just be done already with school? Or can we just go back to summer vacation but without the intense heat?
What color is on my nails right now? Wild Child nail sticker thingies from Sally Hansen that I just blogged about.
What did I do this weekend? I had a LOT of rehearsals that I was going to. I also had to study for two tests.  It really wasn't a super exciting weekend. I also had a show that we closed on Saturday, and we partied on hard on Saturday night. The theme of the party was "the seven deadly sins" which I thought was clever.
What's planned for this week? More rehearsals, plus I have to take the two tests on Tuesday. No bueno.
What am I looking forward to? The weekend. It's only Monday, and I'm already so tired. Plus, Castle premieres next Monday, so the closer I get to the weekend, the closer I get to my favorite show :)
What am I dreading? Those tests. I mean, who actually enjoys taking tests? Not me. Not at all...

I hope your week is stress-free and that your weekend was wonderful :) Answer the bolded questions from above in the comments down below and let me know what happened during your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment