Friday, September 14, 2012

NOTD: Julep Maven Sasha (TOES!)

 This is what is on my toes right now. I thought I would actually show you, instead of just tell you this time. If you don't like looking at other people's feet, then I'm sorry :P


 This is Julep Maven'ts Sasha. It was in my Boho Glam introductory box that I got for a penny. 

As you hopefully can tell, it's a super pretty neon coral color that shows up so pretty on my toes! My favorite part? This color on your toes make you look super tan! I think it's a great color for the summer, and I'm definitely going to be rocking this for the next week (or for as long as I can get away with it!) 

What's on your toes right now?

If you aren't a Julep member, then you need to become one! Get your first box for a penny using the code PENNY by using the link here. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment