Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Another Target Haul

Clearly I go to Target WAY too much... 
Here's another haul from my recent trip to Target. 
 I know, not my best haul, nor my healthiest, but I was really going to Target to get some food supplies.

 I have class on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 am to 2pm, and it is BRUTAL to not get a chance to have lunch. So, I figured I'd go back to the days when I packed myself a lunch. Something easy, that I could eat on the go was really what I was aiming for, and I think I succeeded. I bought some bread and jelly. I already have Nutella and peanut butter, so now I can make a couple different types of sandwiches, and have lots of different options. I also got some fruit cups that have no sugar added. I got mandarin oranges, diced peaches, and diced pears. I just wanted something in my room to snack on that wasn't junk food. Of course, I did get some junk food :P I got some Life Saver's gummies, because they are amazing and I'd been craving them. So, I got two packs!

Also while I was there, I decided I was going to try the Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo. I've heard mixed reviews, but I really just wanted to try a dry shampoo that wasn't too expensive, just to see how it worked with my hair and if I liked it. I think this one was around $2.50. Lastly, I got these little Aladin sandwich containers. They have built in ice-packs if you had something cold to keep in there, and they are microwave safe. I really didn't mean to buy these, but I saw them on the clearance shelves (gosh darn it, I'd buy pretty much anything if it was on the clearance shelf!!!) and they were pretty well discounted, so I got them. I thought it would be a good way to keep my food from getting squished in my backpack. There were only two left on the clearance rack, one blue and one pink, and I ended up getting both of them. I figured that I could mix and match the tops so that the blue one didn't look so boyish. Now it's cute too :)

Do you ever go to Target and get WAY more than you planned on getting?

No comments:

Post a Comment