Friday, September 7, 2012

Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted Perfume Review

Taylor Swift has a new perfume out called Wonderstruck Enchanted. It's a spin off of her original fragrance, Wonderstruck. The original Wonderstruck came in a pretty purple bottle and had little charms dangling from the top of the bottle.
Original Wonderstruck Image credit
Wonderstruck Enchanted is a little bit different this time around. While the bottles look identical, the color of the bottle itself is now red. It's super pretty, and it still has the charms dangling from the top, although they are different charms.
Wonderstruck Enchanted Image Credit

I honestly couldn't tell you the difference between the two scent-wise because I don't own the original, even though I wish I did. I remember smelling the original, and it had a tinge of fruityness with a bunch of floral scent. I think this one is the opposite, because it was VERY fruity, and kind of sugary smelling, but it had a floral hint to it as well.

As far as the scent goes, it smells amazing! I really loved it, but I wasn't super impressed with how long it stayed on my skin for. Granted, I put it on in the morning, and then walked 15 minutes to class in 105 degree heat, so that could be a major factor. I think these two scents should have been flip-flopped. I prefer fruitier scents in the Spring and summer and the more floral scents in the fall and winter. It still smells amazing though, and I think I'm going to get this scent since I never ended up buying the original purple bottle.

Have you smelled this new fragrance? And would you buy it?

No comments:

Post a Comment