Friday, August 31, 2012

College Series Day 27: Last Day and Final Advice

Today is Friday the 31st of August, which means that it is the last day of the college series! Happy? Sad? I'm not really sure at the moment, but I wanted to share some final advice with you all, and I will try to keep it short and sweet:

  • Be open to new people, new ideas, and new experiences. 
  • Go to class!!!
  • Don't be afraid to change your opinion of someone or something.
  • Don't be afraid to ask for help. You are there to learn!
  • Have fun. College is a really exciting and fun time, and I would hate to think that someone was unhappy the whole time. 
Like I've said a couple of times, if you ever have any questions or need help, please let me know! I would love to do something like this (but probably shorter) again next year, but it's really only going to happen if people have questions and thing that they want to know. 

Also, throughout September, I will begin normal postings. Please let me know if there is something you would like to see! Reviews, stories, hauls, etc. Whatever it is that you want to see, I'll try to make it happen! 

Hope you enjoyed the college series! 

No comments:

Post a Comment