Sunday, September 23, 2012

Aveeno Active Naturals

This whole "test out a shampoo and conditioner each night" is so much fun! I have another shampoo and conditioner that I tried out that I wanted to share with you all: the new Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish and Strengthen Hair Care Collection Shampoo and Conditioner.



What they claim: This shampoo and conditioner helps to reduce breakage by 90% in just 3 washes.
They have around 4 different shampoo and conditioners in this line, and they are made for different hair types.

What I thought: They weren't amazing. Honestly, I didn't notice my hair any stronger than normal, but at the same time, I only got to try the shampoo and conditioner once, not for the 3 weeks that it claims it takes to make your hair stronger. I also didn't like the smell. It smelled like sunscreen, which is not what I want my hair to smell like. It didn't smell as bad in my hair as it did when I was putting it in my hair in the shower, though. It lost some of that sunscreen smell.

Would I buy it? Nope. Just simply because of the smell. I like my hair smelling really good, and not like sunscreen. Maybe if they changed the smell, I would try it again.

Have you every tried this before? Is this the shampoo and conditioner that you use in the shower? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment