Sunday, September 16, 2012

NOTD: Salon Effects Nail Strips in Wild Child

I saw these at Target a couple of weeks ago. I mean, I've seen them a bunch at Target, and lusted over them, but I just cannot get myself to shell out $8.99 for a sticker polish that I'm only going to use once. BUT, a couple weeks ago at Target, they were about $3 off, and I caved! It was a great price, and I couldn't pass it up! 
 This is the Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips in Wild Child. This was my first time ever using stickers on my nails, but I'm so impatient with nail polish that the idea of a no dry time polish really appeals to me. This is how they looked on:

You like? I like :) I have gotten so many compliments on these nails, and I've only had them on for a couple of days, but everyone has noticed them!

I'll be doing a separate review on the application and stuff, but I want to give the product a fair shot, which means applying another group of them,. Be looking out for that!

Have you used these before? And did you like them? Comment down below with your answers and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment