Tuesday, September 4, 2012

No Julep Maven Box?

I decided to skip the September Julep Maven box this time around. I wasn't super impressed with the colors, or with the mascara that came with most of the boxes.
This month's boxes featured colors that were designed or picked by Tina Turk (please correct me if I'm wrong!!) I have no clue who she is, all that I know is that she picked a lot of basic, boring colors. Honestly, I  had dupes of most of these colors, and I didn't feel like paying $19.99 just to get something in the mail.

I didn't make this post to gripe. I love Julep Maven, and I really appreciate that they give you a sneak peak of the box and allow you to skip each month when you don't like what's being offered. I really just made this post to see if anyone did end up getting the box this month? Post picture or link me to your blog post if you did end up ordering, and tell me why! Make me wish that I'd ordered it this month!

If you aren't a Julep member, then you need to become one! Get your first box for a penny using the code PENNY by using the link here. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment