Thursday, September 13, 2012

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Review

Garnier's got a new formula again: it's the Sleek and Shine Shampoo and Conditioner. It's for dry, frizzy, and hard-to-manage hair. I requested a sample of this, and I thought I would do another review to see if this lived up to what the company is claiming this shampoo and conditioner do.



What they claim: Ultra soothing Argan Oil from Morocco makes hair stay sleep for 3 days straight with the Sleek and Shine System. For frizzy, dry, and unmanageable hair.

What I thought of it: I wasn't a huge fan. It wasn't like last time where I really noticed a different. To be honest, I think that the other Garnier shampoo and conditioner that I tried made my hair more sleek and shiny than this one, even though that's what it's supposed to do. I dunno. The scent did stay for a long time though, but the shampoo smelled funky again.

Would I buy it? Nope. Not really. I'd rather buy the Triple Nutrition one, because that seems to be tailored to my hair more than this one was.

I'm not going to BS with you guys if I don't like something. Here's proof. I'm just glad I didn't have to purchase this in full size to find out I didn't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment