Friday, September 21, 2012

Julep's Maven's October Box

Yesterday, Julep Maven released the new colors for their October box!

Do you like them? Hate them? What are your thoughts? 
Honestly, I'm torn. I don't know if I want to skip this month, or get a box, and if I get a box, which one I want. 

Please comment and let me know which colors are your favorites!

____

BREAKING NEWS! Apparently enough people complained about how crackles are so yesterday that Julep Maven came out with an extra box tonight:
This is the extra choice that we are getting, which I think is much better than the original choices we were given. I think I might actually get it! This is why I love Julep Maven. They listen to their customers and try to make things better.

If you aren't a Julep member, then you need to become one! Get your first box for a penny using the code PENNY by using the link here. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment