Friday, August 3, 2012

Top 5 Current Favorite Songs

My favorite thing to do in my car is sing along with the radio and there have been a couple of songs that I'm addicted to recently:

  • What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction. I know this song is by a boy band and somewhat juvenile, but it gets stuck in my head every time I hear it. It's just so happy and pop-y that I love it. Don't judge. 
  • Eyes Open by Taylor Swift. I love Tay Swift in general, but this song was made for the Hunger Games movie, which I am obsessed with right now. Tay Swift+Hunger Games=great song. Well, not necessarily, but in this case that equation stands true :) I just love the lyrics of the song, and the message. I feel like Katniss when I sing it with my Katniss braid in my hair!
  • Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen. This song gets stuck in my head too. It's just a happy song, and I just love it. I can't explain it. 
  • Payphone by Maroon 5. Again, the lyrics get me on this one and I'm a hopeless romantic, which doesn't help. Love it though :)
  • Starships by Nicki Minaj. Nicki Minaj is the bomb.com in my mind right now. Her songs are always super catchy, and I can't help myself when I sing along to this song.
These songs are my top 5 songs of the moment (in no particular order). I like pop songs that are super catchy as well as ballad like songs that have pretty lyrics. I'm getting ready to make a mix CD for my car, and I thought that I'd share my favorite songs with you. I still have some room on the CD, so please comment down below and tell me what your favorite songs are!

No comments:

Post a Comment