Monday, August 27, 2012

College Series Day 23: Monday Update

This is my first Monday that I've been in classes, and I wanted to give a little update.

I've been moved in for a while now, and classes started last Wednesday. Already, I know I'm going to have a lot of work to do. I did get into all the classes that I wanted though :)

I'm officially getting paid to work on campus! Yay! I'll have some income coming in, and I'll be able to hopefully do more reviews for you all!

Speaking of this blog, I haven't yet missed a day of posting my college series! I have been writing posts in advance though, and having them scheduled to upload on days that I know I'm going to be busy, so if you've noticed that all of my posts go up at a certain time, that's why.

I'm also already starting to plan out September's posts, so please let me know if there is anything you'd like to see! My college series is going to end when August ends, so it's fast approaching and I need ideas!

Overall, school is going well. My TV isn't working, and I haven't gotten a chance to get it fixed, which sucks,  but it's kind of okay for right now. I'm hanging in there. Sorry there isn't anything too eventful, but I've got some great things planned for you all in the upcoming month!


No comments:

Post a Comment