Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen

This is the Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration SPF30 Lotion Sunscreen. I wanted to do a quick post about this sunscreen because it was a life saver when I was working at the theater camp that I've mentioned. I know what you are thinking "Theater camp and sunscreen don't go together" but they do. We would take the kids outside for breaks and let them run off a lot of energy, not to mention that a lot of the construction that we did for the set was done outside. So, I was outside a lot, and this sunscreen was a lifesaver. It left my skin moisturized but also didn't make my skin smell like sunblock, which was the most important thing. I smelled instead like a caribbean oasis (which is the only thing that I can think that it smells like), which is infinitely better than smelling like sunscreen. I also didn't notice that sticky feeling that you get from putting sunscreen on. It just felt like I had lotion on my body.

If you are going out in the sun soon, I'd highly suggest using a sunscreen so you don't get burned, and if you are looking for a sunscreen, definitely pick this up and try it!

Disclaimer: I did receive this product for review from Influenster, but my reviews are honest.
Picture Credit: Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment