- Look at the class options. Highlight or make a list of what looks interesting to you (if you don't know your major) OR what you know you will need to take for you major (if you've decided on a major).
- Bring that list to talk with your advisor. They can point you in the right direction and get your list whittled down for your first semester.
- I suggest picking a lot of common curric classes if you don't know what you want to do. To read more on that, visit yesterday's post here.
- Be considerate of your meals. Leave yourself time for lunch especially! You don't want to block out lunch and have class all day. It will suck, trust me.
- Have your schedule written up in a table that shows what time each class is. Have back-ups for those classes in case you can't get into the one that you want.
Tomorrow will be part 2!