Thursday, January 31, 2013

Bath and Body Works Semi-Annual Sale


This post is two combines hauls of what I bought at the Semi-Annual Sale for Bath and Body works. I went to two different locations.

Haul One:

Haul #2:


I'm not going to list out everything I got because I think the pictures are big enough to see everything (and because most everything in this haul is back at home). I will say that so far my favorites are: I <3 Watermelon Cherry (separate post on that here and here), the Orange Sapphine Shower Gel which smells AMAZING and is in my shower now. I also love the little cupcake scent portable. If you haven't seen their new line of Spring scent portable holder, you NEED to go check them out. They are literally the cutest things! I personally love the little elephant and the pink flamingo. 

If you have any questions about what something is or if I can do a review on an item, just post in the comments below!

Here are a couple of my past Bath and Body Works Hauls too, if that's your kind of thing: Online Order and  the last semi-annual Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment