Friday, February 1, 2013

February 2013 Julep Box Opening!

Yay! I love when I have hard days only to go to my mailbox and get showered with nail polish :) 
This is what came in my February Julep Maven Box. I changed from It-girl to Boho-Glam. I've never chosen anything other than these two options, oddly. I was really tempted to try the holographics this month, though. But I just couldn't get these colors out of my head. They were just something that I didn't have.

 The first thing that they included was: a lash crimper and two chocolate hearts. Mama likes chocolate :) They were a nice, unexpected bonus :)
 They also had in there the Freedom Top Coat, which is supposed to make your nail polish act like gel nails, lasting twice as long as normal polish. This was another HUGE reason that I didn't skip this month. I was just so curious about the top coat :P The other box next to it is the Oxygen Nail Treatment. I don't know much about this, but I am excited to try it and see what I think.



These were the actual polished that I got in the box. The orange color is called Ingrid, and the light grey-blue is called Julianne. The colors were not wanting to show up true to color for me at all, so I will paint my nails in the future with them and show them in the daylight soon :)

Let me know what you got! And if you aren't already a maven, you NEED to get your first box. It's awesome and only a penny! Click here to be directed to their site!

No comments:

Post a Comment