Tuesday, January 22, 2013

December Soap Box

This is the December Soap Box done by Fortune Cookie Soaps. This is another post that has gone up late because of the Christmas season, so I apologize in advance.

So let's get in to what was in this box:

 This is the Pinch of Grinch Whipped Cream. This smell VERY citrus-y. It's really overpowering almost, but I still like it. A little goes a long way with this, and it has lasted me a nice amount of time, for a sample.

 Next is what came in this cute little drawstring pouch. 



 It came with (from top L to Bottom R): Whobilator OCD Hand Sanitizer (which smells pretty good), "Dear Santa, I Can Explain..." Personal Space Room Spray (LOVE!!!), Cheer Monger Body Wash (NO. This smells like chocolate and that's not something I want to smell like. I just couldn't handle how powerful the smell was, but if that's something you like, then go for it.), and the Cindy Lou Who Roll on Perfume.

 Also included in the box was a Holiday Cheermeister Fortune Cookie Soap (Why it has a carrot on top, I don't know, but it does smell tasty!)

 This is the Goody Goody Gum Drop Hydrate Me. These smell AMAZING and I want to eat them. The only problem that I had was that the color of these rubs off onto your skin and then gets on my white towels, but I guess that's less of a problem if your towel isn't white. Still smell AMAZING, though.

Lastly is this Naughty Bath Fizzy. Review of this to come.

I wasn't hugely impressed with this box, but to be fair, I'm not really a winter scent kind of girl. I like fruity and floral scents, but I'm not a sugary scent person. I will say, though that I am quite impressed with this company on a whole. The roller ball perfume that I had been sent was broken and I contacted customer service and they quickly sent me a new one, which I really appreciated. There was no hassle and the people were very nice. A+ for them!

I'm looking forward to the future boxes because I LOVE spring scents! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment