Saturday, January 26, 2013

October Target Haul

I'm almost done with my old backed up blog posts! (that sounded kind of wrong. Oh well...)

This is a Target Haul from November. I'm not going to go through everything I got, but I did want to show it to you because there are a couple of things in here that are staples in my closet now and a couple of items that will show up in future blog posts.

First notice the leggings that I got from Target. I think at the time I bought three pairs, but I ended up returning one of them because I didn't like the fake jeans look. I did keep the all black one as well as the black one that has fleece on the inside. The fleece one is my favorite! It has kept me so warm this winter, and I literally want to go back to Target and get two more pairs!

I'd also like to point out the little baskets that the leggings are perched in. There is one in pink and one (harder to see) in purple. These have been a crucial part of my dorm organization, and they came from the $1 section! I wish I had bought more, because I really loved them. The little pink containers by the toothbrushes in the front are also being used to organize my things, and they were from the same section.

The last thing is the hunger games costume. This ended up getting returned because it was too big, but Target didn't seem to carry anything smaller. It was really annoying.

As for the rest of it, it's kind of self-explanatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment