Saturday, January 19, 2013

Blogging Update

So, over Christmas break, I came to the realization that I had a LOT of stored up pictures that I never posted on this blog. Hauls, NOTDs, etc. that I took pictures of but I never got them posted because my school life got super busy. SO, because this is a new year, I figured I would write all of these old blog posts and get them up on this blog, giving you girls some new content as well as getting this blog back on track! I will try to keep up with this blog more this year! I know that I had some really good months in which I posted EVERY DAY (and sometimes more than every day!) and then there were some days that I slacked. I'll do better this year hopefully!

In short: Lots of new posts coming. Some of them from last year that I never got up, some of them from this year that are brand new. Talk to you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment