Saturday, December 8, 2012

Shoe Haul!!!

I have a shoe haul (finally!) for you all! I got all of these shoes from Payless, and I've made sure to wear each pair so that I could adequately tell you if I liked them or not.


 First, I got these little grey suede booties. They are so cute! They are a little slouchy and they really do work with so many different outfits. I love them! (sorry, our mirror in our room is kinda getting dirty. I'll clean it before I take any more pictures!)

 I already have a pair of converse identical to these, but I've had them for so many years that they are getting nasty. I still wear them to work because I work in a technical scene shop where my shoes will just get dirtier, but these new babies are for wearing around, not for work.


 Oh :( These lovely little babies didn't fit. I LOVE them though! I got them in my normal 8 1/2, but they were about a size too big. I think I'm going to take them to a Payless around town and see if they will exchange them for the smaller size. But I am just in love with them! I am so sad that they didn't fit!



 Next are these little moccasins. How cute?! They are fuzzy on the inside, and they are the perfect shoes to wear when it is cold outside because they still keep your feet nice and toasty warm. These shoes have also become my "I'm going to take a test today and I want to be comfy and not care" shoes. Love them!

 Last, and probably my favorite (or at least closely tied with the boots) are these wedges. They are a dark plum purple, and the are SO comfortable to wear! Literally, I was walking all over a hilly campus, and I had absolutely no problem with them. They are so cute!!! AH!

I should mention that almost every pair of shoes that I ordered were on sale AND I got like 20 or 30% off when I ordered. I haven't gotten new shoes in a WHILE either, so this was a nice treat! And, to top it all off, the weather were I live is still in the 70s, so I can still wear the wedges but then also wear the furry moccasins when the weather drops down a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment