Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday Update: October 1st!

Happy first day of October! We only have 30 days until Halloween!!! Get excited!!!

I've had a busy Monday, and I'm only now getting this up, so I apologize that this is kind of last minute.

My weekend was good :) I went home on Friday, and I went to an orthodontist appointment, and then to a high school football game. Then, on Saturday I went to a fair, and it was super fun! I got some shopping done, and just overall had a great time. It rained on Friday and Saturday though, so we had about as much fun as we possibly could in the rain. Sunday, I flew back to college, and here I am Monday :)

I didn't get a chance to watch Castle tonight, nor the premiere of Once Upon A Time or Revenge (which both premiered Sunday). Overall, I'm super behind on television, and I wont have a chance to catch up for a while.

This week is going to suuuucccckkkkK! I have SO much due this week, and so much work that needs to get done while I'm going to late night rehearsals. It's not going to be a good week, and I apologize in advance if I am slacking. I usually write posts ahead of time so that I don't have to worry as much about them throughout the week, but I'm even behind on that. I'm just failing everything today...

Well, back to homework for me. If I'm lucky, I'll actually get some sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment