Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Glade Expressions Collections

I showed these in a Target haul a while ago. They are the Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser and Room Spray.

My room spray is in Fuji Apple and Cardamom Spice , which is the only one I have a picture of.
I really like the room spray. It was VERY fragrant and it filled the room up with a fragrance quickly, and stay ed in the air for a while. What I didn't like was the top. I originally bought one in the cotton fragrance, and when I brought it home and went to spray it, the spray was broken. I had to take the spray back to Target and exchange it. When I went back to the isle to get a new one to exchange it for, I started trying to spray the others in the store and realized that a lot of them (every 1 out of 3) wouldn't spray. They were broken. It was kind of frustrating, so if you go to buy it, I definitely suggest spraying it in the store to make sure that it works. They do have 4 really good scent options though, and I think you can find something for everyone.

The diffuser was in the scent Lavender and Juniper Berry. This thing smells wicked amazing. I have been a die-hard fan of the Wallflowers from Bath and Body Works for about a year now, and they just don't compare to this diffuser. The scent was strong since day one, and it looks really classy in my dorm room. Literally, EVERYONE who walks in mentions that my room smells so good compared to normal dorm rooms. The only downside is that you can't unplug it or turn it off to conserve the diffuser liquid, so after almost a month it was completely empty. But the refills are about $2 cheaper than the starter kit, so I figure I'll just go back to Target and get a new one of these. Definitely in the same scent, though, because I loved it so much.

Have you tried these yet? And will you? Let me know!

Disclaimer: I am a BzzAgent, and they sent me coupons for a free starter kit to try these products out. This is a completely honest review, as you can tell, and I will be repurchasing these with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment