Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday Update: October 8th!

I haven't blogged in almost a week. Bad Katie...

My excuse, take it or leave it: this week, we closed a show, and so I've had to do stuff for the show and then  this weekend was the cast party and striking the set. I've had a lot on my hands. This week is also the first midterm week, so I've had a lot of school work. AND, I open another show in two weeks, so I am doing double the amount of rehearsals. That's a long excuse...

I think I'm coming down with something too :( The weather's changed, and with how much my body has exerted itself this past week, I think my body is ready to shut down on me. Boo.

BUT, I am not giving up on blogging! I will have some new posts up soon, and I am working on some great stuff too! Plus, Halloween is coming up, and I LOVE Halloween, so there should be some fun stuff in the future!!!

What happened this week for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment