Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Bath and Body Works Mini Haul

Here is just a small haul from Bath and Body Works that I bought a couple of weeks ago. I know, it's kind of late, but better late than never, right?
Here's what I got:

 This is from the September 15th party that they had for their Fall scents. They did a special on candles (2 for $20) and they also were giving away a $9.50 candle in Pumpkin Carving as well as the little bag that is underneath it. The only catch is that you had to buy a home fragrance item to get the free gift.
It just so happened that my roommate and I needed another wallflower bulb at the same time. Usually, I buy them in bulk, and I have a bunch at home ready to come back to college with me, but I can't bring them back until Christmas because that's the only time I'm not flying home. So, I went and bought one bulb, and that should last us for another month. I'm sure they will have another special going on in a month, so I'll go back then if I need another one. The bulb I got is in the scent Autumn. It kind of smells like Leaves but it's more apple-y smelling. It's an amazing scent! As for the Pumpkin Carving candle, it will probably be a gift to someone, because I don't really burn candles. It smells so tasty though!!!

Did you end up going to the party? If so, what did you buy?

No comments:

Post a Comment