Saturday, October 20, 2012

Halloween Spirit & An Explanation

Meet Henry :) He's the cute little pumpkin that I carved with some friends. Isn't he cute!? He looks kind of like an old man now that I look at him...

Anyways, I owe you an explanation for why I've been gone. Today, I closed one of the two shows I've been working on. It's a HUGE relief. The rehearsal process for this show has been really difficult, and the director was terrible to work with. So not only have I had a PILE of homework every night when I finally get done with rehearsal at 11pm, but I also was in a very negative environment at rehearsal. All I wanted was to come home and sleep. I didn't really want to blog in a bad mood, because I knew it would translate into this blog, and that's not what I want. But I'm in a better mood tonight, and I have time for once, so I thought I'd come on here and chat with you :) A lot has happened since I last got a chance to post on here, and once I'm done writing and publishing this post, I will pre-write a couple of posts that have been waiting oh-so-patiently to go up on here.

While you wait for those, here are a couple more pictures of Henry...


(this one is him sitting on my balcony looking in to my room. How cute?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment