Friday, March 1, 2013

Spring Cleaning: BBW Project Pan

I've finally done it: I'm on a Bath and Body Works Project: Pan. If you don't know what a "Project Pan" is, it's essentially a specific period of time where you aren't allowed to buy something (usually make-up which is why it's called Project PAN, because you can't buy anything until you've hit pan on a certain number of items.)
Usually, you decide that you aren't going to buy any more until you hit the end of a certain number of products, but I'm not going to do it that way :P

Instead these are the rules: I am not allowed to BUY any more Bath and Body Works items until:
1) college: until I am out of both shower gel AND soap. Completely. I have 4 more bottles of each, so it might be a while...
2) home: until I have decreased by collection by 1/2. I know how much is underneath my sink, and it's going to take me a while, but that's the point.

The problem that I have with BBW is that they just have SO many sales, and I end up buying a bunch because it's on sale and then I can't use it up fast enough. Then another sale comes, I buy more, and the stash grows. I'm just kind of tired of hoarding it, and it takes up a great deal of space in my bathroom at home where I don't have much room.

My one exception to this rule: I am allowed to buy hand sanitizer at school, but only ONE, and I am allowed to go redeem free product offers if they are no purchase necessary. But I either need to use up or sell (which is definitely an option) my BBW stash before I can continue to buy it in such large quanitities.

Say goodbye to those hauls for a while. But I'll probably re-evaluate the pan in the summer when the semi-annual spring/summer sale comes, since that time period is my favorite scents' sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment