Thursday, March 7, 2013

SCHICK HYDRO SILK® RAZOR Review

This is an item that I got for free a while ago from BuzzAgent, and I decided to do a review about it. Here are my thoughts: I LOVE this razor.

I know what you are thinking: It's just a razor, simmer down, Katie. But NO. This is the best Razor I have ever used. It gives you a close shave, but it's NEVER made me bleed. The razor has a moisture strip that doesn't run out of moisture the first time you use it!

One razor cartridge also lasts for a long time. I have never been so happy with a razor. Literally. Plus, the BuzzAgent Kit came with some coupons that are pretty high value, so I don't feel bad buying more of these cartridges. If you see this razor at Target, Walmart, or anywhere else that you buy razors, pick it up. You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment