Saturday, March 9, 2013

Favorites: TV Shows!

I've made a post about this before, but I've found some new shows that I thought I should add to the list. Here are my favorite TV shows that I currently watch:

  • Here Comes Honey BooBoo
  • Cheer Perfection 
  • The Amazing Race (TEAM YOUTUBE!!!) 
  • Castle
  • Bones
  • Revenge
  • The Bachelor
  • Once Upon A Time
  • Revenge
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • Glee
  • Switched at Birth
  • Kourtney and Kim Take Miami
  • Toddlers and Tiaras
Some shows that I watch but that aren't in season right now: 
  • Covert Affairs (Actually, I'm just like an entire season behind and don't have time to catch up right now!)
  • 19 Kids and Counting
  • Royal Pains
  • Big Brother
  • The Glass House
  • America's Next Top Model
  • Fear Factor
  • Ghost Hunters (Again, I'm just really behind on this)

It's finally Spring Break here for me, so hopefully I'll be able to catch up on some TV here soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment