Wednesday, February 27, 2013

USA Graze Box #1!

This is my first Graze Box! This box just came to the US, and they were offering FREE boxes in order to let people try them out! Want a free box? Use one of my referral links listed at the end of this post! It's the only way to get into this website.

On the website, you can tell Graze what you'd like to try or what you'd like to trash. You can also rate the items that you get as LIKE and LOVE and they will send them to you again in the future! So here's what I got in my first box:

 This is what it looked like on the inside! SO excite to eat all it these things!

 This first thing is the Boston Baguettes. It came with some BBQ relish sauce. I haven't tried this yet, but I am really excited to dig into it! Even if I don't like the sauce, I'm sure the baguettes will be delish!

 This next food item was the Apricot Torte. Not going to lie, these things are ALREADY IN MY TUMMY. They were SOOOO good, and I will definitely get these again! LOVE
 This next item I was sent in the box was called Cookies and Cream. This is one of the desert options, but I haven't gotten a chance to try it. It looks really tasty though!
The last item that I got in the box were these Summer Berry Flapjacks. These were really fresh and delicious, but by the time I got to the third piece, I was full! No joke! But I'd get them again. Like


This is my first Graze Box! This box just came to the US, and they were offering FREE boxes in order to let people try them out! Want a free box? Use one of my referral links listed at the end of this post! It's the only way to get into this website.


No comments:

Post a Comment