Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Graze Box #2



This is my second Graze box. Still loving them so much! 

Like I said on my first Graze Box review, this is a subscription box company that sends you 4 foods to try and rate. On the website, you can tell Graze what you'd like to try or what you'd like to trash. You can also rate the items that you get as LIKE and LOVE and they will send them to you again in the future! So here's what I got in my first box:
 I got myself another Summer Berry Flapjack. It was just as filling and enjoyable as last time :) The are described as "rustic rolled oat flapjack with berry-infused cranberries." Tasty!

 This is the Toffee Apple. It comes with stick toffee sauce and dried apple slices. I'm excited to try these!

 This is the Olive and Rosemary Bruscetta. This was what I was most excited to try in the box, but to be honest, I HATED it. It just wasn't something that I was interested in. Trash
Lastly, I got the Pina Colada mix. It has dried mango, pineapple, and coconut. I haven't tried this one either, but I love me some mango, so I'm excited to have it in dried form! 


The normal box is $5 PER WEEK, so you'll get a box of these a week, and if you get the free box, then your 5th box is also free too. Pretty cool!

To get a FREE box and to view the website, use a referral link:  RYZY3R9D, GPNFMXYD. This is the ONLY way to access the website at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment